Cisco VoIP Network Engineer
TEC is expanding our market reach as a proven integrated communications and IT provider for more than 40 years in the greater Cleveland, OH area. TEC has deep roots in Cisco and a focus on Collaboration. We are a high energy team that excels at customer service while exploring and designing modern solutions to positively impact our customers business in a changing world. As our clients and portfolio of business solutions grow—we have a great opportunity for the “right-fit” candidate who:
- Wants to apply their technical skills and creativity, along with their leadership to provide our customers with top shelf service and new ideas to address technical needs of the changing business environment.
- Loves problem solving and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with a variety of day to day priorities.
- Enjoys customer interaction and the challenge of designing, planning, and integrating solutions to positively impact the customers’ business.
- Has the ability to be flexible, work undirected and build working relationships in a team environment.
- Will commit to the discipline and processes we adhere to at TEC, for the quality experience of our customers, the fair and respectful environment of our workplace and the successful and healthy business climate we have built.
- Enjoys the environment to work hard and play hard…all in good balance.
- We naturally offer a competitive compensation, benefits and perks package.
- Cisco (and Meraki) Network Engineer: 4 years
- Cisco VoIP Engineer (including Webex Calling): 2 years (preferred)
- Experience with SIP, UC Platforms 10.x and up
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Teams Voice administration experience a plus.
- CCNA, or Webex Calling or CCVP /CCNP collaboration preferred
- Desire to learn new technologies and share knowledge with team members
- Ability to pay attention to detail and manage multiple ongoing client engagements
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license to enable local and short distance travel to client sites, when necessary. Occasional travel for training meetings and conferences is required.
TEC is a “drug free” workplace. For the safety of our clients and our employees we conduct background checks and drug screening.
If you would like to be considered to join our team of dedicated professionals, please send your resume/cover letter in confidence to Recruiting@tec4it.com!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – MINORITIES / FEMALES /VETS/ DISABLED